Domain Name Abuse Policy
Using 3DNS Registry is subject to this Domain Name Abuse Policy. Please follow this policy when using our products and services. We may modify this policy so please check back here.
You agree not to use 3DNS Registry in connection with:
- Spam: Do not send or promote unsolicited bulk messages, whether bulk marketing or otherwise.
- Malware: Do not intentionally transmit viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, malware, or any other content that may harm user devices, apps, servers, or personal data.
- Phishing and identity theft: Do not capture people’s information under misleading or fraudulent pretenses, such as gaining login credentials or credit card information through fake web pages. Do not use stolen credentials or financial instruments to register domain names.
- Pharming and DNS hacking: Do not redirect DNS traffic from the intended website destination to a fake site through the use of DNS hijacking or interference.
- Fast-flux techniques: Do not intentionally use fast-flux techniques to avoid detection in order to conduct illegal activities on domain names.
- Botnet control and command practices: Do not use a network of poisoned or compromised computers to inflict harm on valid computer services. This includes using this coordinated network to launch denial-of-service (DDos) attacks.
- Hacking: Do not illegally penetrate computers, accounts, networks or security defenses of the 3DNS Registry, any other 3DNS product, or those of any 3DNS partners. This includes any attempt that serves as a precursor to an attempted system hack.
- Child sexual abuse imagery: We have a zero tolerance policy towards content that exploits children. Do not publish or distribute child sexual abuse imagery.
- Unqualified applicants: You must meet registration eligibility requirements in order to register a domain.
- Illegal content: Do not host the distribution or publication of any information that is in violation of any applicable laws or regulations.
Reservation of Rights
Abuse includes the foregoing activities and any other activity that causes actual and substantial harm, or is a material predicate of such harm; and is illegal or illegitimate, or is otherwise considered contrary to the intention and design of a stated legitimate purpose, if such purpose is disclosed.
3DNS Registry reserves the right to deny, cancel or transfer any registration or transaction, or place any domain name(s) on registry lock, hold or similar status, as it deems necessary, in its unlimited and sole discretion: (1) to comply with specifications adopted by any industry group generally recognized as authoritative with respect to the Internet (e.g., RFCs); (2) to correct mistakes made by 3DNS Registry or any registrar in connection with a domain name registration; (3) to protect the rights and property of 3DNS Registry and to avoid any potential or actual liability, civil or criminal, on the part of 3DNS Registry as well as its affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, representatives, employees, and stockholders; (4) to protect the integrity and stability of the registry and the operation of the DNS; (5) to comply with all applicable laws, government rules or requirements, requests of law enforcement or any applicable dispute resolution process; or (6) for violation of the terms and conditions set forth in any applicable registration agreement.